2022 ECCM Rev-Up Party
It's that time again! The 2022 ECCM Rev-Up Party will be held at Heritage Park's Railway Orientation Centre on July 22nd, from 6:00 pm until 1:00 am. Your ticket includes admission, a fantastic dinner, great cars and great company.
Tickets are $50.00 per member in good standing and $65.00 for non-members. Get your tickets online quickly, only 72 spots are available! Tickets must be purchased online, we won't be able to accept registrations at the door.
Tickets for members are on sale now, remaining spots for non-members will go on sale as of May 15th.
A cash bar will be available.
Carved AAA Alberta prime rib
- Crusted with rosemary and sea salt
- Dijon mustard and horseradish
- Rosemary au jus
Maple brined heritage turkey breast
- Traditional leek sundried cranberry stuffing
- Sage pan gravy
Forest mushroom ravioli
- Sautéed spinach and truffle cream sauce
Sides for all Entrées
- Artisan dinner rolls and creamery butter
- Oven roasted baby red potatoes with garlic, sea salt and olive oil
- An array of seasonal vegetables
- Asian sesame noodle salad with julienned vegetables and sweet & sour vinaigrette
- Farmer’s artisan mixed greens with assorted dressings
- Spinach and quinoa salad with dried apricots, strawberry, toasted almonds and lemon basil dressing
- Baby tomato salad with buffalo mozzarella, red onion and basil vinaigrette
- Roasted corn and black bean salad with Cajun lime balsamic dressing on a bed of arugula
- Canadian cheese platter with crackers and crisps
- Assorted pickled vegetables and relish platter
- Assorted French pastries, mousse cups, squares, seasonal pies, tortes and cake pops
- Seasonal fresh fruit platter
- Locally roasted coffee and tea selection