If you are not yet a member
you are welcome to
attend any of the events, introduce yourself, and see if this is the
club you would like to join.
You will likely want to become a member, so fill out our Form,
and mail in your
Check out our classifieds
for a sports car if you don't have one.
General Meetings are held
on the second Wednesday of the month between September and May at the
Austrian Canadian Cultural Centre at 7:30 pm,
3112 -11th Street N.E.
Summer 'runs in lieu' start at 7:00 pm with locations to be announced via email or posted on the website.
Graham Snyder, Events Coordinator
Tony Lamb, Director at large
Graham Snyder, our events chair, would be pleased to provide any more details you
might need on
If you have any events that
you feel should be listed here
then please contact
Club Sponsored Events
- April ? TBA - Spring Break out Cruise. Weather permitting. More info to follow.
- July 19 - ECCM Rev up Party. Ranchers Hall. Heritage Park. Calgary AB. More info to follow.
- July 20 - European Classic Car Meet. Stanley Park, Calgary AB.
Club Events - With
possible VSCCC participation
- April 20 - Nifty Fifty's Ford Club Spring Thaw. Heritage Park. 8:30-3:30. $20 registration at the door.
May 11 - Joint MG club event. SVAA annual safety inspection / Show and Shine. Lord Beaverbrook High school. 9AM-4PM. Hot dogs and hamburgers will be served by the Shriners.
- May 17-19 - All British field meet. Vancouver BC
- Every Tuesday starting in May - Euro Cars and Coffee. The ever popular weekly evening event is back. 7-9pm. Hosted by the Ferrari Club of Alberta. Cardel Homes, 180 Quarry Park Boulevard SE, Calgary, AB.
- June 1 - Discovery Days Vintage Car Show. Royal Canadian Legion, Turner Valley AB.
- July 12 - Collector Car Appreciation Day. SVAA. Alberta.
- Aug ? - Rolling Sculpture Annual Charity Car Show. Registration: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Show: 11:00 PM – 4:00 PM. Cost: $20.00 per car entry. Canmore Centennial Park, Canmore AB.
- Sept. 20-22 - All Triumph Drive In 2019. Penticton B.C.
events will need your support. If you would like to volunteer in any
way in these events, please contact one of the Club Executive
Organizing committees of
other clubs - email us with your club's planned events for the year.
If you don't see a menu
on the left, click on Home Page
Mar. 1, 2019